The Ultimate Guide to the Affiliate Marketing Model
Sure, there are many moving parts and players, but that shouldn’t be the rationale for keeping this model in the “confounding” category, as it’s been for far too long; it’s simply too valuable and effective of a framework.
While we’re certainly not claiming that this eBook is a panacea for understanding all there is to know about affiliate marketing, we do honestly believe that it’s the most helpful resource that currently exists for defining and explaining the different elements that make up an affiliate program.
And we hope you think so too!
Here’s what you’ll get out of this eBook, The Ultimate Guide to the Affiliate Marketing Model:
- What the affiliate marketing model is and is not
- Who the key affiliate marketing players are
- How these affiliate marketing players interact with one another
- Why “affiliates” are no longer just blogger, coupon, and loyalty sites
- Some differences between affiliate networks and SaaS platforms and which companies fall into each category
- What goes into managing a high-performing affiliate program
- Why not just any affiliate management agency can manage a global affiliate program
- How Performance Partnerships™ brings all of these different players together in a scalable, cost-effective, and profitable way