The Outperform Podcast
More About this Episode
On this episode, Brianna Stetson, an Account Director at Acceleration Partners, answers some frequently asked questions about affiliate marketing, the key players that make up the affiliate model and how brands measure success within their affiliate programs.
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- What performance-based means in affiliate marketing
- What an affiliate partner is and what they do for brands
- Traditional and nontraditional affiliate partners
- How brands know what types of affiliates to partner with in their program
- What affiliate technology is and their role in affiliate marketing
- How affiliate links work
- Common affiliate marketing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Differences between affiliate marketing and influencer marketing
- What actions brands pay affiliate partners on
- How brands use affiliate marketing to generate high-value leads
- Affiliate marketing terms and conditions and what those are
Links related to this episode
[Blog post] Affiliate Marketing FAQ's for Beginners
[Quick Guide] Key Players In The Affiliate Marketing Model
[Quick Guide] Affiliate Networks And SaaS Platforms
Don't Miss an Episode!
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world's leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You'll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.