How We Helped Retailer Increase Program Revenue 67% YoY
Acceleration Partners worked closely with children's specialty retailer to develop and launch their affiliate program. Their objective was to create an affiliate marketing strategy that would grow their consumer base while also minimizing cost per acquisition.
Year Over Year Growth
Increased Program Revenue
of Affiliates are Content Bloggers
- Increased affiliate program revenue 67% year-over-year.
- Increased affiliate base 175% (no coupon sites, 3 loyalty).
- 99% of affiliates are content bloggers.
- The client's offer on Discover delivered a 60% conversion rate.
- 451 schools joined the storefront program within 5 months of launch.
Data-Driven Program Design and Partner Recruitment
Steps taken include:
- Launched the program on a single affiliate network eschewing the bigger-is-better philosophy.
- Set commission structure to reward affiliates based on the type of promotion and their relevance to the brand.
- Worked closely with the client to develop fresh and targeted campaign strategies.
- Recruited 3,406 content bloggers to drive awareness and conversions.
- Launched loyalty programs with Cartera Commerce, Ebates and GoodShop to increase sales.
- Established storefront program to connect with non-traditional affiliates.
- Partnered with Discover and Access Networks to drive both online and in-store sales.