May 12-14, 2020
The Social Shake Up
Speaker: Sarah Johnson Dayes
Topic: How to Reframe Your Marketing Partnerships for ROI
If your brand wants to see ROI on its marketing partnerships (and it does), it is essential to innovate as you work with your marketing partners.
“Partners” come in all shapes and sizes and can offer significant value to brands in any industry. However, many brands struggle with how to find the right partners to help them reach new audiences, achieve incremental results and gain a competitive edge in their industry.
In addition, it’s becoming increasingly important to brands that more of their marketing is performance-based. Marketers must ensure they are paying their partners after results have been realized—not before.
This session will help expand your understanding of who a partner is, how more relationships can be managed efficiently at scale and why performance-based compensation is the future of marketing.
- The definition of a strong performance partnership
- How to reframe your perspective of who a “partner” is in 2020 and beyond
- Why your performance partners need to know your brand’s goals and the reasoning behind those goals
- A successful case study example from Home Depot’s partnership efforts
- How to work across your internal marketing and business development teams to identify partners that align with business objectives
May 12-13, 2020
Below are a few of the events we’ve presented at in the past.
Alison Chew @ SubSummit
Driving Quality Subscriptions with Affiliate Marketing
Robert Glazer @ ScaleUp Summit
How Performance Partnerships Can Scale Your Business