The Case Study
How We Helped Pura Vida Bracelets Double Affiliate Program Revenue
Pura Vida's Revenue Goals for 2018:
- Double revenue from 2017.
- Have affiliate marketing program generate 8%-10% of overall revenue.
Solution to Meeting Those Goals:
- Take a multi-channel approach between affiliate, Pura Vida's reps and Facebook ads.
- Harmonize all of Pura Vida's online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Bring on more high-quality affiliate partners.
- Ensure brand-aligned partners are representing Pura Vida in the best light possible.
Optimized Partnerships Strategy
$19,000 saved for Pura Vida in publisher commissions
2x the revenue compared to the previous year
$1.5 Million donated to Pura Vida's charity partners
- Great exposure on brand-aligned coupon sites.
- Strengthened relationships with partners in Pura Vida's program
- Pura Vida has been able to bring on more artisans from Costa Rica, El Salvador and India.
- Strengthened their social media and email marketing initiatives as well as their rep program.
Partner Optimization and Performance Data Review
The Acceleration Partners Team undertook a multi-faceted approach to ensure top coupon, deal and loyalty partners were optimized and delivering real value to Pura Vida's affiliate program
- Transition from working primarily with content partners to focusing more on top coupon, deal and loyalty partners within Pura Vida's program.
- Optimize top affiliate partners to ensure they promote Pura Vida in a brand aligned way.
- Weekly scrubs of affiliate program partners and removing coupon codes from unapproved partners.
- Careful and consistent evaluation of program performance data (conversions, traffic, partner performance, etc.).
- Homepage and other placements on top partners' sites.
- Provide exclusive, limited-time coupon codes to top coupon, deal and loyalty partners.
- Strategic commissioning of coupon, deal and loyalty partners.
- Clear communication with the Pura Vida team and their affiliate partners.