Brands across diverse industry verticals successfully work with content partners, or content affiliates, in a variety of ways. Content partners are focused on creating relevant and valuable content to share with their audience. They include bloggers, product review sites, social media influencers, and more. Content partners promote a brand, as well as its products and services, to their loyal, highly engaged audiences. They do this through customized content, product reviews, sponsored posts, newsletters, as well as through social media channels such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Some content sites can be general interest sites, others focus on a specific niche. Content partners tend to have highly engaged audiences and can be extremely influential in consumers' purchasing decisions.
Download this guide to learn:
- Key points to know about a content-only affiliate program
- Recruiting and activating content partners
- How to measure the value and success of your content partners
- The importance of exclusive promotions and vanity codes
- AP client success stories featuring content partners
Send This Resource To My Inbox
By supplying your contact information, you authorize Acceleration Partners to contact you with further information.