Ep. 39: Hal Elrod on Waking Up to the Life-Changing Power of Morning Routines
Our guest on this episode of Outperform is Hal Elrod, best-selling author of one of the highest rated, best-selling books in the world, The Miracle Morning—which has been translated into 27 languages, has over 2,000 five-star Amazon reviews and is practiced daily by over 500,000 people in 70+ countries.
In his books, blog post and speaking presentations, Hal talks from experience about the importance of a morning routine and its impact on not just your day, but your whole life. He is also an international keynote speaker and success coach.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- Hal’s “humble beginnings” selling Cutco knives
- Why Hal hit rock bottom
- What Hal’s mornings looked like before implementing his SAVERS routine
- What happened in the first two months of Hal starting his own morning routines – even though he wasn’t a morning person
- Why the morning is the linchpin for the rest of your day
- What the morning routine SAVERS are and how Hal arrived at them
- How Hal’s wife helped him come up with the name Miracle Morning for his book
- What Robert Kiyosaki told Hal about why his Miracle Morning SAVERS are so impactful
- What makes Hal’s Miracle Morning books different and unique
- How Hal used morning routines in his training and coaching of sales teams
- How encouraging SAVERS can create a high-performing company culture
Links from the Episode
Hal’s Miracle Morning book series – https://www.miraclemorning.com/books/
Miracle Morning Facebook community – https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyTMMCommunity/
Twitter – @HalElrod
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/halelrod/
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.