The Outperform Podcast
How Brands Use Affiliate Marketing to Test the Performance of Other Channels
(Listen time: 16:18 )
More About this Episode
Most brands understand how affiliate marketing can help them effectively drive quality sales, high-value leads and new customers. However, the affiliate model also offers brands an efficient and cost-effective way to test the performance of their other marketing channels.
On this episode, Lindsey Scerba, an Associate Director at Acceleration Partners, explains how brands are doing this and how the low-risk testing capabilities of the affiliate model are even more valuable to brands as they face tight marketing budgets and new expectations around return on investment.
- The types of businesses and brands that are using affiliate marketing to test the performance of other marketing channels
- Why these brands are using their affiliate program to test other marketing channels.
- How affiliate marketing’s structure makes it such a useful channel for this type of performance testing.
- Specific examples of marketing channels that brands are using their affiliate programs to test prior to allocating budget to those channels.
- How testing marketing channels via affiliate has helped brands save time and money.
Links related to this episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.