The OutPerform Podcast
(Listen time: 14:25)
More About this Episode
The Cost Per Action (CPA) model is a key differentiator in the world of affiliate marketing. In this episode, Emily Ersbak, an Associate Account Director here at Acceleration Partners, unpacks what it means and why affiliate partnerships typically result in one of the lowest CPA marketing options for brands.
- What brands typically care about when it comes to CPA.
- Why CPA goals and KPIs vary from company to company, especially with regard to where they’re at in their growth path.
- Why affiliate programs tends to be a natural next step for younger brands that have been primarily leveraging paid social and paid search marketing to acquire clients and build brand recognition.
- What larger, more establish brands tend to want from their cost per action compensation structures.
- How CPA plays into how larger brands are testing campaigns and strategies with new partnerships as well as optimizing their existing partnerships.
- How a brand’s affiliate team worked with their public relations team to align their influencer marketing campaigns within the affiliate model and pay those influencers on a cost per action basis.
- What makes it possible for brands to know when a compensation-worthy action has been taken and refine that to optimize their partnerships.
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.