October 16th 2017
The OutPerform Podcast
On this Outperform podcast episode we chat with Mike Filbey, co-founder of ButcherBox, about how they've grown the company to over $30 million in just over two years marrying pay-for-performance with influencer marketing.
Tune in to this episode to hear:
- What ButcherBox is/does
- The inspiration for this business model
- ButcherBox's marketing structure and why they decided to set it up this way
- The different marketing tactics that they tried and why they settled on their current model
- The types of influencers ButcherBox partners with for their marketing campaigns
- How ButcherBox tracks and measures the success of their pay-for-performance influencer marketing campaigns
- The unique way ButcherBox compensates their influencer partners
- Percentage of customers (to date) that have been acquired from ButcherBox's marketing strategy
- How ButcherBox finds and recruits their influencer partners and ensures that they are brand-aligned
- Challenges that they've faced finding and partnering with influencers on a pay-for-performance basis
- Advice from Mike on how establish and grow your business with performance partners.
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world's leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You'll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we'd greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Suggestions for an episode topic? We'd love to hear it! Email us at: [email protected]