Chapter 1: Performance Partnerships
There isn’t a company in the world that couldn’t benefit from more partnerships built upon a performance model, and there’s no better guide to help you navigate its nuances than AP Founder and Managing Director, Robert Glazer.
His new book, Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing, will give you an eye-opening, behind-the-scenes look at the affiliate (performance) marketing industry.
Download this exclusive release of the book’s introduction, foreward by Cameron Herold and first chapter. You will learn:
- What the “wild west” days of the industry looked like
- Why Bob’s introduction to the affiliate world was like a scene from the movie, The Big Short
- The difference between affiliate marketing and performance marketing
- The strengths and weaknesses of the three primary types of Cost Per Action (CPA)
- An overview of the Performance Partnerships™ framework
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.