Going Global: Things to Consider When Expanding Internationally
The OutPerform Podcast
As you’ll hear from Nicole, there’s a LOT that goes in to expanding your business into a new country. You’ll also learn that, when you have the right partners and expertise in place, going global doesn’t have to be as arduous or costly as many companies find it to be.
Tune in to hear about:
- How Nicole got into the business of helping companies go global
- What a PEO is and how the model works to help clients expand globally
- What Globalization Partners has done to maintain their company culture as they’ve expanded their operations globally to support their clients’ needs.
- What GP University is and how it supports Globalization Partners’ global culture
- Countries where remote work cultures are rare or difficult to set up
- Common things companies often overlook when expanding to a new country
- How Globalization Partners helps clients mitigate their risk when expanding to a new, international market
- How other countries view independent contractors
- The mistakes Nicole’s made in her business and career that she’s learned the most from
- Globalization Partners’ key to outperforming the competition
Links from the Episode
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!