Taking Your Affiliate Programme Global – Part 1
The OutPerform Podcast
Tyla Cobb is an Account Director at Acceleration Partners. In her nearly four years at Acceleration Partners, she’s managed both domestic and global affiliate marketing programmes for leading global brands, including Target, adidas, Reebok, Pier 1 and Tiny Prints. In her Account Director role, she oversees the performance of global teams managing affiliate programmes in multiple counties.
Tess Waresmith is a Senior Marketing Manager at Acceleration Partners. While at AP, she’s had the unique opportunity to live and work in Asia (Singapore) while getting the affiliate programme off the ground for one of our largest global clients.
- Tess’ journey moving to Singapore for a year to help an AP client launch their affiliate programme.
- Tyla’s first introduction to global affiliate programme management.
- Key considerations and data points companies should look at before taking their affiliate programme global.
- Why face time is so crucial in certain countries, especially APAC.
- Publisher partner considerations.
- What it means to have a centralised global strategy with partners, stakeholders and publishers.
Don’t Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!