Publisher Spotlight: Lead Generation Partners
The OutPerform Podcast
Cassandra Scarbeck joined Acceleration Partners in June of 2016, managing affiliate programmes for some of AP’s largest clients before transitioning onto the Publisher Development team. Prior to AP, she worked on the affiliate network side of the industry supporting a number of affiliate programmes.
Vikki Danielson has worked within digital marketing for the past 15 years, holding various roles at affiliate networks and demand generation platforms as well as managing SEO, display and social channels for B2B and B2C brands. She even worked as a publisher writing online dating profiles, a venture that helped her understand the inner workings of how to monetise a website and navigate the nuances of the different tracking platforms and technologies available to publishers.
- What lead generation means in the world of affiliate marketing.
- How lead gen/CPA partners differ from those paid on a sale, a flat fee or revenue share.
- Benefits of adding CPA publisher partners to an affiliate programme.
- What brands need to do before launching a lead generation programme within their affiliate channel.
- Types of information advertisers can expect to receive from lead gen partners.
- How advertisers can apply that information to their affiliate programme strategy.
- Some challenges working with lead generation/CPA partners.
- Different types of lead generation partners.
- CPA partners who can help advertisers drive leads AND sales.
- Things to look for when vetting lead generation partners.
- The key to success when working with partners on a cost per acquisition basis in affiliate marketing.
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!