Maximising Customer Lifetime Value in Affiliate Marketing
The OutPerform Podcast
(Listen time: 14:05)
More About this Episode
Customer Lifetime Value has grown in importance over the past few years across all industry verticals, but especially for brands who have a subscription or reoccurring service business model.
In this episode of Outperform we’re joined by Heather Creamer, an Associate Account Director here at Acceleration Partners with over 9 years of experience in affiliate marketing programme management. We discuss the role of customer lifetime value – or LTV – in affiliate marketing and what brands need to do to effectively maximise that performance element in their affiliate programmes.
- Why customer lifetime value has increased in importance for most brands across the board—and especially with subscription or reoccurring services.
- Changes that have occurred in the past few years that have made it easier for brands to understand their customer lifetime value.
- How understanding customer lifetime value helps brands get a better return on their ad spend.
- Why it’s essential for brands wanting to maximise the lifetime value of their customers via their affiliate programme to first understand what their average lifetime value is internally within the company.
- Types of partners brands can work with via their affiliate programme to extend their customer lifetime value.
- What brands can do within their affiliate programme to better identify which partners will drive the highest value customers and how to optimise those partnerships.
- What brands can do with all the customer lifetime value data they’ve acquired to reinforce and promote desired behaviours from the consumer via their affiliate programme.
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!