How Brands are Increasing their Return On Ad Spend with Affiliate Marketing
The OutPerform Podcast
(Listen time: 12:44)
More About this Episode
Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) has long been an important metric in traditional paid marketing channels (paid search, paid social, display, etc.). As affiliate marketing’s prominence has grown in the past few years – as well as its budget allocation – brands are looking more closely at this metric within their programmes.
In this episode of Outperform, we’re joined by Tara Watson, an Affiliate Programme Manager at Acceleration Partners, to discuss return on ad spend, its role within affiliate marketing and why affiliate’s CPA model tends to equate to higher ROAS.
- Why ROAS has become more of a focus for brands in recent years.
- New partnerships brands are entering into via their affiliate programme and how that’s impacting return on ad spend.
- Challenges some brands face when trying to increase their return on ad spend – in their general digital marketing and within their affiliate programmes.
- Why ROAS is typically higher with affiliate marketing.
- Insights from a leading direct-to-consumer meal delivery company on why they’re moving the majority of their digital marketing budget to affiliate.
- ROAS misconceptions with affiliate marketing.
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!