The future of partner marketing
In recent years, many in the affiliate marketing industry have wanted to rebrand the sector to Partner Marketing – both in an effort to reflect what the model is and does, and as a way to put distance between the affiliate marketing of today and the affiliate marketing of a few decades ago.
However, Partner Marketing is not a rebrand of affiliate marketing. Nor should it be.
Affiliate marketing has more than demonstrated its impressive ability to help brands drive, incremental value, generate high-quality leads, bolster customer lifetime value and grow brand awareness.
But what if you could expand that model further into the partner marketing sphere, outside of traditional affiliate partners?
In this guide you will learn:
- The state of Partner Marketing today (2020) and some of the challenges with this current structure.
- What’s happening that is contributing to a new understanding of marketing partnerships.
- How Partner Marketing of the future is likely to be structured and how other marketing channels such as affiliate, paid social and search, influencer, podcast, business development and more fit into that structure.
- Advancements in technology and how that’s contributing to a new era and understanding of Partner Marketing’s potential.
- What all this will mean for global performance-based partner marketing programs.
Send this resource to my inbox
By supplying your contact information, you authorize Acceleration Partners to contact you with further information.