Affiliate marketing is one of the most eﬃcient sources for driving new revenue and we want more people to understand it and use it successfully. In this new 3-part blog series we will share all there is to know for any affiliate marketing beginner in our overview of affiliate marketing.
In the first part of this series we go “back to basics” with an overview of affiliate marketing and how it works. To find out more about affiliate marketing and how you can drive a better affiliate marketing programme, you can download our free guide to better affiliate marketing today.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a model in which the advertiser compensates the affiliate for driving a pre-determined action, usually a sale.
How it works?
The popularity of affiliate marketing is thanks to the simplicity and transparency of the model. It is an adaptable and low-risk solution for advertisers.
Key benefits include:
- A cost-effective and measurable model for driving new and existing customers
- Reaching your target audience through your network of diverse affiliates
- Measurability and transparency of all your affiliate activity
- A flexible and adaptable model that can be applied to a variety of affiliates and partners
- The creation of a large online salesforce who promote and advocate your products and services