The Outperform Podcast
More About this Episode
On this episode, Michelle Morgan, Director of Publisher Development at Acceleration Partners, shares insights into what the future holds for affiliate partnerships and why this evolution is so valuable to brands.
- What the affiliate partnership landscape looked like in 2020
- Learnings from how brands have and are partnering with affiliates
- Surprising partnership challenges and opportunities
- What's likely ahead for affiliate marketing partnerships in 2021 and beyond
- What brand-to-brand partnerships are and how companies are leveraging them within their affiliate programme
Links related to this episode
Quick Guide to Working with Content Partners In Affiliate Marketing
Loyalty Partners: What they Do and How to Leverage them for Your Brand
Don't Miss an Episode!
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world's leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You'll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Suggestions for an episode topic? Email us at: [email protected]