The Outperform Podcast
More About this Episode
Brands hire partner marketing agencies for a variety of reasons, but most all want the same thing—solid performance from their partner programme. In this Outperform episode we discuss what's needed for a strong client-agency relationship and what helps a partner marketing agency drive the best performance for a brand.
- What a brand should do and/or communicate to their agency even before they become a client.
- How this information can result in better performance once a brand becomes a client.
- What a brand should clearly communicate after they become a client and why.
- What a partner marketing agency should be doing to offer the most value to their client.
- Real examples of how misalignment and miscommunication can negatively affect performance.
- Why brands have more successful partner programmes when they treat their agency like an extension of their brand.
Links related to this episode
[Podcast] Getting the Most Out of your Affiliate Management Agency Partnership
[Podcast] How to Avoid PTSD in Your Affiliate Management Agency Relationship
Don't Miss an Episode!
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world's leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You'll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.
Suggestions for an episode topic? We'd love to hear it! Email us at: [email protected]