There isn't a company in the world that couldn't benefit from more partnerships built upon a performance model, and there's no better guide to help you navigate its nuances than AP Founder and Managing Director, Robert Glazer.
His new book, Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing, will give you an eye-opening, behind-the-scenes look at the affiliate (performance) marketing industry.
Download this exclusive release of the book's introduction, foreward by Cameron Herold and first chapter. You will learn:
- What the "wild west" days of the industry looked like
- Why Bob's introduction to the affiliate world was like a scene from the movie, The Big Short
- The difference between affiliate marketing and performance marketing
- The strengths and weaknesses of the three primary types of Cost Per Action (CPA)
- An overview of the Performance Partnerships® framework
Get your copy of Performance Partnerships here.
Send This Resource To My Inbox
We value your privacy.
By supplying your contact information, you authorise Acceleration Partners to contact you with further information.