Acceleration Partners (AP) is delighted to announce that we were honoured with the following award at the 2022 Global Performance Marketing Awards (GPMAs):
- Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency – Acceleration Partners: Exceptional Outcomes with Better People, Partnerships & Performance
In its sixth year, the GPMAs celebrate outstanding performance marketing projects from across the globe.
Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency
The judges recognised AP as an agency who continually drives exceptional client outcomes, sets the industry standard, and enables growth on a global scale, through traditional and non-traditional affiliate and performance partnerships. We are proud to say this is our sixth year in a row winning this award!
At AP, we believe there is a better way to do partnerships. We are connectors. We build genuine connections with clients, partners, employees, and our community to enable remarkable outcomes.
We achieved the following for our clients in 2021:
- Revenue driven for clients: $5.5B+
- Conversions driven for clients: 75M+
- Click active affiliate partnerships: 60K+
- Average Y/Y affiliate programme growth (revenue): +58% Y/Y
As a truly global agency, AP's experienced, in-country teams use a customised approach to help brands expand and realise value in new markets and regions.
Our growing global presence includes:
- +27% in agency revenue YoY in 2021
- Headcount growth of 42% since February 2021
- Employees in 9+ countries, fluent in 20 languages
- To support partnership demand outside of the UK, AP has launched a German business entity – Acceleration Partners GmbH- providing in-market partnership expertise for its German clients
Additionally, our acquisition of Grovia – a powerful recruitment platform that helps companies discover high-quality affiliates, influencers, and publishers at scale – further supports our global expansion strategy. The acquisition extended our partnership prospecting and recruiting capabilities in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
"AP offers an incredibly comprehensive, and clearly successful, training model with retention and promotion results that demonstrate it is a high-level affiliate marketing agency. This entry has shown how they use technology and team development to deliver unique initiatives for localised client support with great results for clients." – Judges comment
We are honoured to have received such recognition. Congratulations to all of our fellow award winners.
View the full list of 2022 GPMA award winners here.