Influencer Marketing: Driving Engagement with a Performance-Driven Approach
The concept of influencer marketing may not be new, but marketers continue to struggle with how to cost-effectively measure the performance of their campaigns and attract brand-aligned influencers.
In this on-demand webinar, Merove Heifetz, Director of Digital Strategy at Acceleration Partners, and Kamiu Lee, Head of Business Development & Strategy at Bloglovin, will discuss key challenges brands face with influencer marketing. They will also offer proven strategies for executing a successful campaign, including best practices for recruiting, ensuring quality & compliance, and performance tracking.
In this on-demand webinar you will learn:
- How influencer marketing fits into the marketing funnel
- What brands and influencers want out of their partnership
- Challenges brands face when working with influencers
- Strategies marketers can take to vet influencers, track and elevate their performance
- How leading brands are taking a performance-driven approach to track key metrics