Taking Your Affiliate Program Global – Part 1
Tyla Cobb is an Account Director at Acceleration Partners. In her nearly four years at Acceleration Partners, she’s managed both domestic and global affiliate marketing programs for leading global brands, including Target, adidas, Reebok, Pier 1 and Tiny Prints. In her Account Director role, she oversees the performance of global teams managing affiliate programs in multiple counties.
Tess Waresmith is a Senior Marketing Manager at Acceleration Partners. While at AP, she’s had the unique opportunity to live and work in Asia (Singapore) while getting the affiliate program off the ground for one of our largest global clients.
ABOUT THIS 3-PART SERIES:
This episode is Part One of a three-part Outperform series on “Taking Your Affiliate Program Global.”
Although this series barely scratches the surface, we thought that the best way to convey some of the key aspects of a global affiliate marketing program launch and expansion would be to break it down into three parts:
Part One: The important things to consider and do BEFORE you go global.
Part Two: What to know and do AFTER you determine there’s a viable opportunity to take your affiliate program global.
Part Three: What you should be looking at and evaluating in the months following the global expansion of your affiliate program.
We hope you enjoy hearing this episode as much as we did creating it for you!
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- Tess’ journey moving to Singapore for a year to help an AP client launch their affiliate program.
- Tyla’s first introduction to global affiliate program management.
- Key considerations and data points companies should look at before taking their affiliate. program global.
- Why face time is so crucial in certain countries, especially APAC.
- Publisher partner considerations.
- What it means to have a centralized global strategy with partners, stakeholders and publishers.
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.