Ep. 19: How Our Health Impacts Our Performance – Naveen Jain
Naveen Jain is a man who knows no limits.
In addition to founding Viome, Naveen is the founder of Moon Express, World Innovation Institute, iNome, TalentWise, Intelius, and Infospace. He sees beyond the current business and technological landscape to create businesses that make a true impact.
Naveen is the recipient of Ernst and Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Silicon India’s “Most Admired Serial Entrepreneur,” and “Albert Einstein Technology Medal” for his pioneering in technology. Red Herring also recognized him as one of the “Top 20 Serial Entrepreneurs” and with their “Lifetime Achievement Award.”
Naveen graciously accepted our invite to join us on Outperform to discuss how performance is linked to health and share his insights about how we have the ability to take make things like chronic illness truly a matter of choice.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
In this fascinating episode, you’ll learn about
- Naveen’s journey to entrepreneurship
- The drivers behind his ability to outperform in his entrepreneurial career
- What inspired Naveen to start Moon Express and Viome
- Why Entrepreneurs are set to be the next super powers
- Why and how our healthcare system is falling apart
- What every chronic illness has in common
- What microbiome is and how it affects our ability to perform at a high level
- Why there’s no such thing as a universal healthy diet
- What Naveen learned from testing his own microbiome
- Why our gut is really the puppet master of our lives
- The mistake Naveen made along his entrepreneurial journey that he learned the most from
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!