Ep. 4 – How to Avoid PTSD in Your Affiliate Management Agency Relationship
Want to learn how your in-house affiliate team can work effectively with an affiliate management agency? Then this episode is for you.
In this episode, Veronica Morales, Account Director at Acceleration Partners, shares her experience working on both an in-house team and as an account manager with an agency. She offers perceptive best practices for how each side can work effectively together.
If you have an in-house affiliate team and work with – or are thinking about working with – an affiliate management agency, save yourself time, money and headaches and listen to this episode.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- Veronica’s experience working with a company that has a relatively large in-house affiliate team
- The typical role of each entity (in-house and agency)
- Why companies with an in-house affiliate team may want or need to work with an agency
- When it makes sense for a company to have their in-house team manage their affiliate program and when it makes sense for an affiliate management agency to do so
- Misconceptions about working with an affiliate management agency
- Common struggles that an in-house team has when working with an affiliate management agency
- Best practices for agencies working with a company’s in-house team and vice versa.
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.