Ep. 3 – How to Get the Remote Career You Want
The idea of having a job that allows you to work from home appeals to many people. But what does it really mean? And how does one find a company that would allow them to work full-time or part-time from home?
In this episode, our Director of Talent & Culture, Emily Tetto addresses these questions and many more. If you’re hoping that this is the year that you get the career you want working remotely from home, this episode is a must-listen.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- What it means to work remotely
- Questions you should ask yourself before seeing a remote job
- Questions to ask the employer to ensure it’s legit and a company you’d want to work for
- Misnomers about working remotely
- The disposition you need to work from home
- How to find a company with a remote work culture
- Advice for someone looking to work remotely
- Where remote work is headed
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!