Ep. 3 – How to Get the Remote Career You Want
The idea of having a job that allows you to work from home appeals to many people. But what does it really mean? And how does one find a company that would allow them to work full-time or part-time from home?
In this episode, our Director of Talent & Culture, Emily Tetto addresses these questions and many more. If you’re hoping that this is the year that you get the career you want working remotely from home, this episode is a must-listen.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- What it means to work remotely
- Questions you should ask yourself before seeing a remote job
- Questions to ask the employer to ensure it’s legit and a company you’d want to work for
- Misnomers about working remotely
- The disposition you need to work from home
- How to find a company with a remote work culture
- Advice for someone looking to work remotely
- Where remote work is headed
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.