Ep. 2 – Why Publisher Development is Crucial to Marketing
Publisher Development is critical to any performance marketing program, but it’s grown in complexity and scale. No longer is it just about recruiting publishers for an affiliate marketing program. It’s so much more and our Global Director of Strategic Partners and Publishers, Alison Chew, explains why.
This eye-opening episode will reveal how and why publisher development is a critical component to any type of marketing partnership, not just affiliate marketing.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- Who publishers are and what their role has been in affiliate marketing
- Why publishers are so important to a performance marketing program
- The role of a publisher development team
- Why influencers and publishers are really the same
- Where publisher development headed in the next few years, the role it’ll play and how it will be different
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!