Ep. 11 – Performance-Driven Influencer Marketing
Most companies know what Influencer Marketing is, but they don’t know how to cost-effectively get important bottom-of-funnel metrics from their influencer campaigns, such as engagement, click through rate, or impressions.
On this Outperform episode, Alison Chew, Acceleration Partners’ Director of Partners & Innovation, will explain how brands can access these important KPIs and get a better understanding for how their influencer campaigns are performing.
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean when we refer to “influencers” and “affiliates”
- The definition of a micro-influencer is and how they are similar to and different from content affiliates
- How most brands currently track and measure the “performance” of their influencer campaigns and why that approach is time-consuming, inefficient and produces limited results
- Why leading brands are starting to connect their influencer marketing with their affiliate marketing and what that looks like
- What it means to pay influencers on a “performance plus” basis
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.