Ep. 1 – Where the Performance Marketing Industry is Headed
In this first episode, Robert (Bob) Glazer, Acceleration Partners’ Founder and Managing Director, shares how he thinks the performance marketing industry will change in 2017 and beyond.
Before diving in to his predictions, he reflects back on what’s been happening over the past 5 years or so that’s led to the significant changes we’re seeing in the industry.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
Notes to give you a taste of what we discussed on these episodes:
- Happenings driving changes in the performance marketing industry
- The shifting role of the affiliate network
- Mega affiliates explained
- Alternatives to the performance fee model
- Mobile in the performance marketing space
- Types of Performance Partners™
- How the Russian mob is making millions from programmatic advertising
- What changes performance marketers can expect to see in 2017 and beyond
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!