Ep. 17– How ButcherBox Grew Revenue to $30M in 2 Years
On this Outperform podcast episode we chat with Mike Filbey, co-founder of ButcherBox, about how they’ve grown the company to over $30 million in just over two years marrying pay-for-performance with influencer marketing.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
Tune in to this episode to hear:
- What ButcherBox is/does
- The inspiration for this business model
- ButcherBox’s marketing structure and why they decided to set it up this way
- The different marketing tactics that they tried and why they settled on their current model
- The types of influencers ButcherBox partners with for their marketing campaigns
- How ButcherBox tracks and measures the success of their pay-for-performance influencer marketing campaigns
- The unique way ButcherBox compensates their influencer partners
- Percentage of customers (to date) that have been acquired from ButcherBox’s marketing strategy
- How ButcherBox finds and recruits their influencer partners and ensures that they are brand-aligned
- Challenges that they’ve faced finding and partnering with influencers on a pay-for-performance basis
- Advice from Mike on how establish and grow your business with performance partners.
Links from the Episode + Promo Code!
https://www.butcherbox.com/about-the-box/ – Use code PERFORMANCE30 to get $30 off your first box!
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.