The OutPerform Podcast
Why Publisher Development is Crucial to Marketing
Publisher Development is critical to any performance marketing program, but it’s grown in complexity and scale. No longer is it just about recruiting publishers for an affiliate marketing program. It’s so much more and our Global Director of Strategic Partners and Publishers, Alison Chew, explains why.
This eye-opening episode will reveal how and why publisher development is a critical component to any type of marketing partnership, not just affiliate marketing.
- Who publishers are and what their role has been in affiliate marketing
- Why publishers are so important to a performance marketing program
- The role of a publisher development team
- Why influencers and publishers are really the same
- Where publisher development headed in the next few years, the role it’ll play and how it will be different
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.