The OutPerform Podcast
On this episode, we discuss transparency in the workplace and why it’s essential to a healthy work culture.
Speaking to this important topic is Emily Tetto, AP’s Director of Talent and Culture. In addition to being honored as one of the top female business leaders in Boston, Emily has implemented many tools and processes to help ensure AP is a transparent place to work.
Listen in to learn
- What it means to have “transparency” in the work place
- What that can look like in a remote work culture vs an office culture
- Why some organizations aren’t so keen on being transparent
- How and why transparency can benefit an organization
- What companies can do to be more transparent
- Are You Listening? 8 Ways to Create an Open Feedback Culture
- Do Nice Businesses Finish First? The Perils of a Toxic Culture
- The Biggest Lesson from Volkswagen: Culture Dictates Behavior
- How to Build a Strong Company Culture with a Remote Team
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.