The OutPerform Podcast
Visionary vs Integrator
Are you a “Visionary” or an “Integrator”? What’s the difference?
In this special Outperform podcast episode (which we’re calling “Truth, Transparency, and ‘Tails”) Bob Glazer (AP’s founder and managing director) and Matt Wool (general manager) answer these very questions – while sippin’ a cocktail.
Tune in to learn:
- Why roles of Visionary and Integrator are essential to an organization’s success – no matter the size
- What Bob and Matt are drinking
- Why these roles often have tension/ are at odds with one another
- Challenges companies face when they either only have a Visionary or only have an Integrator.
- Who’s Sonny and who’s Cher at AP
Links from the Episode
(These special “Truth, Transparency, and ‘Tails” episodes give you a peek under the AP kimono. On them, AP’s fearless leaders, Bob Glazer and Matt Wool, tackle tough business topics – so of course there’s a cocktail involved – and why we’re referring to these episodes as “Truth, Transparency and ‘Tails.” Cheers!)
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.