The OutPerform Podcast
Reflecting On Our Business Mistakes
Mistakes. We all make ‘em, but that doesn’t mean they’re easy to admit.
On this special edition “Truth, Transparency, and ‘Tails” episode of our Outperform podcast, AP’s Bob Glazer (founder and managing director) and Matt Wool (general manager) open the kimono once again and share some of the biggest business mistakes they’ve made in three key areas: clients, people, and strategic decision-making.
In this episode, Bob and Matt transparently discuss:
- How they totally bombed a meeting with a potential client, what that prospect told them, and why they still heed that advice today.
- Mistakes they’ve made with difficult clients.
- Hard lessons learned from an ineffective hiring process.
- Why a business coach told them they were acting “weak.”
- What happened when their business focus looked more like a strobe light than a laser beam.
Mistakes Were Made But Not By Me by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson
Links from the Episode
(Our “Truth, Transparency, and ‘Tails” special edition episodes feature Bob Glazer and Matt Wool, two of AP’s fearless leaders, discussing ideas, insights, and issues around running a business while occasionally enjoying a cocktail.)
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.