The OutPerform Podcast
Most companies know what Influencer Marketing is, but they don’t know how to cost-effectively get important bottom-of-funnel metrics from their influencer campaigns, such as engagement, click through rate, or impressions.
On this Outperform episode, Alison Chew, Acceleration Partners’ Director of Partners & Innovation, will explain how brands can access these important KPIs and get a better understanding for how their influencer campaigns are performing.
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean when we refer to “influencers” and “affiliates”
- The definition of a micro-influencer is and how they are similar to and different from content affiliates
- How most brands currently track and measure the “performance” of their influencer campaigns and why that approach is time-consuming, inefficient and produces limited results
- Why leading brands are starting to connect their influencer marketing with their affiliate marketing and what that looks like
- What it means to pay influencers on a “performance plus” basis
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.