The OutPerform Podcast
Want to learn how your in-house affiliate team can work effectively with an affiliate management agency? Then this episode is for you.
In this episode, Veronica Morales, Account Director at Acceleration Partners, shares her experience working on both an in-house team and as an account manager with an agency. She offers perceptive best practices for how each side can work effectively together.
If you have an in-house affiliate team and work with – or are thinking about working with – an affiliate management agency, save yourself time, money and headaches and listen to this episode.
- Veronica’s experience working with a company that has a relatively large in-house affiliate team
- The typical role of each entity (in-house and agency)
- Why companies with an in-house affiliate team may want or need to work with an agency
- When it makes sense for a company to have their in-house team manage their affiliate program and when it makes sense for an affiliate management agency to do so
- Misconceptions about working with an affiliate management agency
- Common struggles that an in-house team has when working with an affiliate management agency
- Best practices for agencies working with a company’s in-house team and vice versa.
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.