The OutPerform Podcast
On this Outperform podcast episode, Bob Glazer, founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners, talks about the Entrepreneurial Operating System – what it is, what makes it a valuable system for fast-growing businesses and how AP uses it within our organization.
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- What the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is
- Why it’s a model Bob wanted to implement at AP
- How Bob introduced EOS to key stakeholders within AP
- The six components to the EOS Model™
- The EOS process and how we’ve implemented it at AP
- Bob’s favorite tools from the EOS Toolbox™
- Advice for small businesses just discovering EOS about how to implement it in their organization
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.