The OutPerform Podcast
Addressing Talent Shortages in the Affiliate Industry
Lack of talent – people with the right skills, experience and know-how to properly manage an affiliate program – is a real issue facing the affiliate marketing industry.
On this Outperform episode, Emily Tetto (Director of Talent and Culture) and Angela Hughes, (Associate Director of Affiliate Training and Quality) discuss what Acceleration Partners is doing to help resolve this issue.
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean when we say that there’s a lack of talent and expertise in the affiliate marketing industry
- Things contributing to the talent shortage in the affiliate industry
- Why this talent shortage is such a serious challenge for the industry
- What Affiliate Academy is and how it’s helping AP resolve this issue
- Who the Affiliate Academy is designed for and why
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.