The OutPerform Podcast
Where the Performance Marketing Industry is Headed
In this first episode, Robert (Bob) Glazer, Acceleration Partners’ Founder and Managing Director, shares how he thinks the performance marketing industry will change in 2017 and beyond.
Before diving in to his predictions, he reflects back on what’s been happening over the past 5 years or so that’s led to the significant changes we’re seeing in the industry.
Notes to give you a taste of what we discussed on these episodes:
- Happenings driving changes in the performance marketing industry
- The shifting role of the affiliate network
- Mega affiliates explained
- Alternatives to the performance fee model
- Mobile in the performance marketing space
- Types of Performance Partners™
- How the Russian mob is making millions from programmatic advertising
- What changes performance marketers can expect to see in 2017 and beyond
Links from the Episode
Don't Miss an Episode!
Subscribe to Outperform on your platform of choice below
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world’s leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You’ll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.