Quick Guide To E-Commerce Mobile App Promotion
The bar for mobile apps is set high. In 2016, 23 percent of apps were used only once during a six-month time period. This implies that e-commerce companies that launch an app must sell users on the usefulness of their app very quickly.
Although app competition is fierce, apps have proven to be an important part of the mobile marketing puzzle. So how can you get the most exposure and engagement from your e-commerce app?
In this short but substantial guide, you will learn:
- Strategies for getting the most exposure and engagement from your mobile app
- The role of Apple, Google and Facebook in paid mobile app marketing
- How ecommerce brands are leveraging their affiliate channel to promote their mobile app
- Ways you can market your mobile app through organic search
- Effective, less intrusive ways to promote your mobile app to your mobile website visitors
Send This Resource To My Inbox
By supplying your contact information, you authorize Acceleration Partners to contact you with further information.