The OutPerform Podcast
On this episode, you'll learn:
- What the affiliate network model looked like when Todd and team started Commission Junction in 1998
- What an affiliate network is and does
- Why companies were so enthralled with Affiliate Networks in the early days
- How and why the affiliate network model has taken a detour
- What SaaS platforms are and the unique solutions they provide to the affiliate (performance) industry
- What it means to "de-couple" the technology of an affiliate program from the management of it
- The role SaaS is likely to play in the future of the affiliate marketing industry
Links from the Episode
Co-Founder and VP of Strategic Initiatives at Impact Radius
Todd has been instrumental in forging and managing relationships with many of the company's flagship advertisers, agencies, and media partners. Todd evangelizes a multi-channel approach to the performance model and is a frequent speaker at key industry events, including: Affiliate Summit, Affiliate Management Days, a4uexpo, and Performance Marketing Insights.
Founder and Managing Director at Acceleration Partners
Robert Glazer is an award-winning customer acquisition specialist with an exceptional track record in increasing revenue and profits for fast-growing consumer businesses. In demand by the world's leading brands and investment firms, he has extensive experience in the consumer, e-commerce, retail, online marketing, and ad-tech industries.
Don't Miss an Episode!
What does it mean to Outperform in Marketing & Business Partnerships?
What are the world's leading brands and savviest performance marketers doing to create transparent, high-value partnerships that bring more customers, incremental sales and faster growth? Join us on the Outperform with Acceleration Partners podcast to explore this very question. You'll hear insightful, valuable and eye-opening discussions about what it truly means to outperform in your marketing and business partnerships.