Loyalty Partners: What they Do and How to Leverage them for Your Brand
(Listen time: 19:23)
MORE ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Loyalty partners can add significant value to brands of any size in any industry vertical. The key is to know how to best partner with them.
Having managed several large affiliate programs for industry-leading brands, Amy Crider, an Associate Account Director at Acceleration Partners, joins us on this episode of Outperform to share her expertise on how brands are growing and refining their affiliate programs with loyalty partners.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- What loyalty partners are and do.
- How loyalty partners differ from traditional content, coupon or deal partners.
- The types of brands that tend to work with loyalty partners.
- How leading brands are leveraging the user data provided by loyalty partners.
- Misconceptions around working with Loyalty partners.
- What loyalty partners look for when determining whether to partner with a brand.
- Why it’s not a matter of if you work with loyalty partners but how.
Links from the Episode
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
Questions about this episode or ideas for another episode topic? We’d love to hear it!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.