Getting the Best Performance from your Partner Marketing Agency
(Listen time: 13:07)
MORE ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Brands hire partner marketing agencies for a variety of reasons, but most all want the same thing—solid performance from their partner program. In this Outperform episode we discuss what’s needed for a strong client-agency relationship and what helps a partner marketing agency drive the best performance for a brand.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
- What a brand should do and/or communicate to their agency even before they become a client.
- How this information can result in better performance once a brand becomes a client.
- What a brand should clearly communicate after they become a client and why.
- What a partner marketing agency should be doing to offer the most value to their client.
- Real examples of how the how misalignment and miscommunication can negatively affect performance.
- Why brands have more successful partner programs when they treat their agency like an extension of their brand.
Links related to this episode
Suggestions for an episode topic? We’d love to hear it! Email us at: email@example.com
Gain some useful insights from this Outperform podcast episode? If yes, we’d greatly appreciate your rating and/or review on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.