It is with much fan-fare that we welcome Ani Jigarjian to the Acceleration Partners team! In her new role as Vice President of Marketing, Ani will lead Acceleration Partners’ high-performing marketing team.
Ani is an accomplished marketing leader with extensive experience in public relations and new business development.
After graduating from Michigan State University with a BA in Advertising, she moved back to Boston (her home town) to start her career in advertising. Since then, she’s held prominent roles in the PR agency world doing corporate PR and marketing.
In her previous role, she worked closely with Senior and Executive leadership on demand generation strategies, outbound and inbound marketing campaigns and thought leadership development. She also oversaw her firm’s global marketing, social media, website development, awards programs, events and business development.
Some fun tidbits about Ani:
- She calls Groton, Massachusetts home.
- She’s married and a proud mom of two boys.
- She loves to travel, eat good food and drink good wine (Australian Sauvignon Blanc and Brut Rosé are two favorites).
- She has a Pomeranian named Nico, who bosses her and her family around all day (fun fact, one of her new marketing team members also has a dog named Nico!)
- She speaks fluent Armenian (Eastern and Western dialects) and her French isn’t too bad either.
- She loves 80s music.
- Her first concert was Run DMC with the Beastie Boys.
We are so delighted to have Ani joining our Acceleration Partners team. We have no doubt she’ll be instrumental in helping us drive new, strategic marketing initiatives for our rapidly-growing premier global partner marketing agency!