The countdown is on!
Next week, Bob Glazer’s book, Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing will officially launch.
This means that, on Tuesday, May 9th, you’ll be able to get your hands on a book that will give the world the first in-depth look at the affiliate (performance) marketing industry.
In Performance Partnerships, Bob examines the industry’s history, evolution, and future. He defines the elements of true affiliate marketing and demonstrates for marketing leaders how this unique model should be properly leveraged to drive attributable sales and strengthen brand awareness.
As Keith Ferrazzi, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone, writes:
“Performance Partnerships is a must-read, not only for those in affiliate marketing, but for anyone who wants to understand the power of creating mutually beneficial relationships with your customers and clients.”
Between May 9th and May 11th, Bob’s book will be available for Kindle download for only $0.99.
You can get a sneak peek of Performance Partnerships by downloading the first chapter today. This first chapter reveals:
- What the “wild west” days of the affiliate industry looked like
- Why Bob’s introduction to the affiliate world was like a scene from the movie, The Big Short
- The difference between affiliate marketing and performance marketing
- The three primary types of Cost Per Action (CPA) and their strengths and weaknesses
- An overview of the Performance Partnerships™ framework
Download the first chapter of Performance Partnerships today! You can also sign up to be notified when this book is available for purchase.