Affiliate Marketing Manager
Acceleration Partners seeks an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to autonomously manage large projects in our affiliate marketing practice, serving as key client facing liason. This will primarily be a work from home position, with the ideal candidate being based in the Greater Boston, New York City, or San Francisco Bay Area. However, if you live elsewhere and are awesome we still want to talk to you.
- Have strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Only provide superior results for your clients and unsurpassed customer service
- Recognize the importance of being engaged in your work and keeping your clients engaged as well
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Have incredible attention to detail and are capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- Can keep deadlines and commitments and are accountable to your work
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy bringing order to chaos
- Ability to prioritize your time with competing objectives
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Have direct affiliate marketing experience (inhouse, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required. Strong preference will be given to affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (SharaASale, Commission Junction, etc) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports a plus
- Execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including client service, project management, etc.
- Work closely with the Affiliate Practice Directors to maximize the effectiveness of each program
- Manage Affiliate Marketing Associates on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that campaigns are executed successfully and on deadline
- Track daily performance of affiliate programs to identify opportunities as well as prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates
- Work with graphic designers to have creative assets developed
- Manage relationships with top affiliates to maximize affiliate sales and develop VIP campaigns
HOW TO WIN THE JOB:
- Please send a detailed cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for the position in the body of your e-mail with a resume attached in MS Word format to recruiting(at)acceleration-partners.com.
- In your cover letter please include: Any 3 websites that you think would be a good partner (affiliate) for this online retailer: Gymboree (www.gymboree.com). Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences why you think each website would be a good partner (affiliate).
- Please provide salary requirements or most recent salary history.
Generic submissions and submissions that do not follow this format will not be considered. Please keep in mind that we are looking for individuals who are thoughtful, detail-oriented and stand out.
ABOUT ACCELERATION PARTNERS:
Acceleration Partners is a fast growing, boutique digital strategy and marketing firm, with clients that are some of the most well known brands in the world. We are a team of high-energy, performance-driven professionals who are passionate about partnering with innovative and dynamic companies to help drive their growth. We thrive on achieving lofty goals, collaborating with cool people, and working in an environment where success is measured not in hours but in results.