Ep. 6 – What the Heck are Performance Partnerships?
If you’ve been following our blog and industry articles, you know that we’ve been talking a lot about Performance Partnerships™ – and not just because Bob, AP’s fearless founder and managing director, has a book coming out of the same name in a few months. We’re focusing on this concept because we genuinely believe that it will define the (near) future of affiliate (performance) marketing.
On this Outperform podcast episode, you will learn:
- What we mean by Performance Partnerships™
- Why performance partnerships are like Chianti Classico
- The issues performance partnerships solve / how they benefit companies
- How to find performance partners
Listen to the episode here:
If you can’t see the above embedded players, here’s another way to listen:
Listen to it on iTunes.
- How We Define Performance Partnerships™
- AP’s Affiliate Grader
- Bob’s book Performance Partnerships
- Friday Forward
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on iTunes. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.