Ep. 18 – EOS, Traction and How We Apply It at AP
On this Outperform podcast episode, Bob Glazer, founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners, talks about the Entrepreneurial Operating System – what it is, what makes it a valuable system for fast-growing businesses and how AP uses it within our organization.
Listen to the episode here:
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- What the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is
- Why it’s a model Bob wanted to implement at AP
- How Bob introduced EOS to key stakeholders within AP
- The six components to the EOS Model™
- The EOS process and how we’ve implemented it at AP
- Bob’s favorite tools from the EOS Toolbox™
- Advice for small businesses just discovering EOS about how to implement it in their organization
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on iTunes. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.