Ep. 13: Addressing Talent Shortages in the Affiliate Industry
Lack of talent – people with the right skills, experience and know-how to properly manage an affiliate program – is a real issue facing the affiliate marketing industry.
On this Outperform episode, Emily Tetto (Director of Talent and Culture) and Angela Hughes, (Associate Director of Affiliate Training and Quality) discuss what Acceleration Partners is doing to help resolve this issue.
Listen to the episode here:
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean when we say that there’s a lack of talent and expertise in the affiliate marketing industry
- Things contributing to the talent shortage in the affiliate industry
- Why this talent shortage is such a serious challenge for the industry
- What Affiliate Academy is and how it’s helping AP resolve this issue
- Who the Affiliate Academy is designed for and why
Links from the Episode
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.